Friday, May 16, 2008

Free writing - finished by my classmates and me.

Music is one of my hobbies. Some say that it can heal people with fantastic magic. It proves to be true. When I somehow feel sad or lonely, I will take up my guitar, and start singing with the melody. The image in my brain will emerge like a beautiful scenery I’ve been longing for. Music can help heal people and help kids grow. Some bakeries even claim that played Mozart’s music while making the bread to make it more delicious. I didn’t start to learn guitar until high school. It is relatively late in comparison with people who learned music during their entire life span. In order to compensate it, I practiced four to five hours each day. After one year, I became a quite mature guitar player. I can listen to a new song and play it out right away. We set up a band. A band with numerous styles such as rock,jazz and so on. But I think piano is also a good choice. Its sound is pure and graceful it can help people from pressure and stress. For example the movie music and lyrics is a good movie talking about music. I think music can save people from soul exhausted and can also bring them happiness. Music is something dominant my life.

No comments: