Sunday, April 13, 2008

my band- blue bubble

Why I named it blue bubble? I still can not figure it out.

Since I were a junior high, I have had a dream to build a band. But however, I did not have enough time and money for playing a band, so I at last chose to join the folk guitar club to learn some skills about guitar, and it was then that I really fell in love with guitar. I was so obsessed with the melody from the guitar, and sometimes I even practiced the guitar so hard that I slept with it on my bed. It was such a sweet memory, isn't it?

After I entered the school, I started to make effort to make up a band. At first, I thought it was not acheivable, for I was disappointed for the peers I met at first sight. But as I tried to be acquaint myself with them, I gradually realized that there was not only me who want to have a band. The person I first found that shares common idea with me is the guitarist, A-shing(star). He was once in the chiang-chung senior high school guitar club, and in charge of an important position. We were so crazy about music that we played the guitar and sang together overnight. From the beautiful and poetric begining, we found our partners in progress.

We then found the drummer, Po-Po Lu. She was once a beginner. However, time and effort sharpen one's skills. She is now great enough to get my compliment. And then we found the bass and the singer. All the acquaintance were in a coincidence. Unknowingly, we built a band. And finally we have a band, which might be a dream since we were young for any one of us. Therefore, I named the band blue bubbles, and A-shing gave it a specail explanation, " A band consists of buddies sharing the same dreams that gradually rise up onto the sky like blue bubble."

But our genro has not decided yet, we are still roaming styles in popular to rock. Actually, I am fond of heavy metal. But there are so few people having interest in it. If you have the insterst of seeing how good we are, do not doubt, just rise your foot up and step forward to CGU, to see our performance on May, 22th. The Musis Night we hold is coming!!

No comments: