Friday, April 25, 2008

table tennis :)



The first time I was exposed to it was about 9 years old. It had been 7 years later that I second time playing it. It was all of a coincidence. I played in the basement that was set for table tennis giving the staff a good environment to relax. And as I was playing, I was noticed by another one who also played table tennis, who is a senior. But at that time, my skill was still very poor but had certain potential, I guess. Perhaps, he thought me as an potential player, so he stoke a conversation with me, telling me how to play table tennis right in technique. From then, after the school was over, I went to the basement and anyhow always met him. Then I grasped the chance to improve and tried asking any possible answer about how to play it. My skill was sharpen every time I met him, and therefore I am now good enough to join the school team.

When I entered the CGU, I have made up my determination to major in guitar and table tennis. The fate of me seems doomed to be that way. I took the audition in the school team at Semptember, the time when I was not even familiar with the school. At that moment I was played with the senior, I thought that I really got little chance to join the school team. However, what with luck and capacity, I had the honor to join the school team. Comparing to other seniors there, I am just a rookie. Whenever I make an invitation to have a play, I often lose. But I still think that one day, I will be an important to the school team, so I practice it more than three days in a week.I never feel tired; Anyway, it's one of my favorite.

1 comment: